Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Monday, December 04, 2006

TAG....I' m IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

TAG... I'm IT!!?!?? OH MY... I have been TAGGED by my friend, Lori. She has asked me to share with all of you, 6 WEIRD THINGS about myself. Only 6????????

1. Even in the winter I have a fan on, directed toward my side of the bed, and yet I am tucked way under the covers.

2. I cook chicken breasts for one of our cats.

3. I insist that the toliet paper be put on so it goes under and not over. and apparently I go bizzirk (my husbands words) if it is put on any other way.

4. I wear hand painted tennis shoes of different colors.

5. During a full moon I go out into our field and stare at it for a very long time.

6. At night I go out into the garden and collect the snails because I cannot poison them. Our dog lives in the back yard during the day and once he was poisoned by the snail poison and I will NEVER do that again.

Now I am supposed to tag six more people.......yikes, I cannot think of anyone with a blog that reads my blog that might do this.......ok, Steph, Tony, Scott, Angela, Dave, Kathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter