Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Finally better

I am finally feeling normal...or whatever normal is. But at least I am no longer in pain. They arn't sure but they think that the first pain was a kidney stone which I eventually passed and the second pain which ended me in the ER at midnight was my sciatica (sp?) was pinched and there was pain shooting down both legs. Finally got some pain pills that worked so I could actually sleep at night and finally whatever was pinching it let go and the pain went away. Bodies are so weird. So for now i am just rejoicing over the fact that I am not in pain....except for the giganic bruise across my left breast and my broken sunglasses......I am such an idiot. Jerry and I went to the apple farm to of course get apples......wonderful apples mind you. On the drive home which is about 45 mintues I had to pee...really really bad. I had him pull off the freeway because I saw a Vons grocery store and new they had a bathroom. I am concentrating on not peeing my pants and saw that the door was open......it is one of those automatic doors that opens when you get close to it.....but this one was open toward me, not away from me. So I go to walk through it only to realize that it is the exit door and it is closing and I smack my face - broken sunglasses - and my left breast right into the edge of the door. I am sure that this provided much entertainment for the checkers and people at the check out because it was right in front of them but I couldn't pay any attention to any of this because I had to find the bathroom fast. Which I did....just in time. Broken and bruised I finally got back to the car and home. I am such a klutz. It is amazing that I can walk and talk at the same time. I did learn this morning tho that I cannot run on a treadmill and close my eyes. Makes me off balance and I almost fell off the treadmill. sheesh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter