Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Market Bags.....For Sale!!!!!

I have eight new Market Bags for you today!  They measure 18.5 inches from side to side, 17 inches from top to bottom with a 3 inch flat bottom.   All are made from 100% cotton and can be machine washed and dried.  These are so much better than the plastic market bags that you cannot wash.  I have been using mine for years and they have held up perfectly.  The handles are reinforced and I pack mine heavy just to test them out with wonderful results.  I am selling each one for $10.00 plus shipping.  Thanks for looking at my new Market Bags and I hope you enjoy them!

Market Bag #1




Market Bag #2




Market Bag #3




Market Bag #4




 Market Bag #5


 


Market Bag #6





Market Bag #7




Market Bag #8




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter