Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Lincoln, NM

 I went to a clay workshop taught by Lisa Clague in Lincoln, NM!  I stayed at the Wortley B&B and it was wonderful!  I was in room 2 which is the first turquoise door you see below.  Troy and Katharine are the proprietors and they are wonderful people!  The breakfast that comes with your stay is spectacular.  The workshop also had arranged to have two dinners there which were beyond anything that I thought I would have there.  Troy is the chef and he really out did himself with our menu.  We are talking blue cheese stuffed dates wrapped in bacon.  Home made bread sticks wrapped in prosciutto.  Brisket that he took two days to make.  Roasted root vegetables, the left overs of which he used in a frittata the next morning for breakfast. We were all very well fed.  They have two delightful young daughters too.  I highly recommend staying here if you are in the area!.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter