Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Sunday, January 21, 2007

BELT


I needed a belt and not being one that just goes out and buys something that I need I went up to the barn and pulled out fabric, six different but complimentary fabrics, then tore strips. Then I braided the six pieces together, under, over, under, over, yadda yadda yadda. Damn that takes a long time. But I did finish it in time to wear the belt to dinner that night. Now I need to post a picture of me wearing it!! I am working on a blue jean purse right now and am going to use the same braiding technique for the handles of the purse.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is a beautiful belt to show off your slender waistline!!!

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Zardo and Odraz said…

    Thanks!! After loosing 50 pounds I am enjoying wearing a belt and actually tucking in a shirt!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter