Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

art reception






































The reception was terrific. The Town Center Gallery is such a wonderful venue for all of the local artists to display and sell their work. There was a nice crowd there and my talk and demo went without a hitch even I was so very nervous. My friend Anne stood next to me as I waited to go up and kept whispering "breath, just breath". She knows me so well. So I breathed, I talked and I demoed on how to make a journal. I brought several of my journals that I have worked in so people would get an idea of what to do with a journal. I got a lot of positive feedback from the audience so I think that they enjoyed it. Here are some photos of the evening.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter