Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Monday, July 09, 2007

artful mess


What a mess I have created on the coffee table. I looked at this this morning and realized that I have three projects going here. I am finishing up painting the leather purse that Rice sent to me, the black piece is a top of some jeans that I am making into a purse and the seafoam green one is a backpack that I am embellishing. Will post pictures of all three when they are finished. I wish I could just do one thing at a time but that simply doesn't seem possible.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Lactation Sensation... said…

    Great Auntie Dawn,

    Mom said that purse is way cool. She loves it! I'd like to paint and do art with you too, I really enjoy making messes. :)

    Your Great Nephew,
    Carter Dane

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger RicĂ« said…

    ooooh, cool! have i somehow missed more photos of this bag? i wanna see MORE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter