Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Birthdays finally over


Two cakes and many gifts later the birthdays are over with. Here is a photo of Scott and Angela with Kyle and myself. We took the boys out for sushi on Thursday night to celebrate both birthdays. There was so much food on the table we had to drag another table over to accomodate all the plates. Mocha cake for Scott and German Chocolate for Kyle.
On Friday Jerry and I met with Kyle's army recruiter to go over all the paperwork for him to join the army. This is something that I do not agree with at all but I have to think of him and what he wants and not what I want. He has wanted to join the army for many years now and yesterday he left for los angeles to go through the medical part of it. He will finish his senior year and about two weeks after that he will be off to boot camp. Of course I want him to stay in his room until he is very very old so I can watch over him and make sure that nothing bad happens to him but reality is that he has to have a life of his own. Reality sucks big time.
He is due home tonight sometime. I'm sure that he will arrive home starving and tired.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter