Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Friday, June 27, 2008

vacuum

I know that this is the place for my artwork but I just have to know..........WHY IS THERE A HEADLIGHT ON MY VACUUM????? This really bothers me. There is a HUGE, and I mean HUGE headlight on my vacuum. Do people actually vacuum in the dark and need a headlight on so they can see where they are vacuuming? My husband suggested that this was so you can get under things and see what is under there. If I have to get that far under something to vacuum I will have to get on my hands and knees and if I am on my hands and knees then it is something that I cannot see while standing up and don't care what is under there because I cannot see it... thus is doesn't need to be vacuumed. And this isn't just a tiny little light. If a headlight on my car goes out I can strap the vacuum onto the hood of my car and use that until I get it fixed. Just needed to get this off my chest...............now I will go to my studio and make something so I can post it here. Thanks for listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter