Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Friday, January 09, 2009

Market Bags

You know those market bags that the grocery stores are selling so we stop using the plastic/paper bags? You've seen them and they are all UGLY. And now I hear that they are going to start charging us for the plastic/paper bags. My answer was to make my own market bags. Ok the first one, the blue one, I put the handles on wrong but only realized this when I had completely finished it and was not going to tear it all apart to fix it. Besides it is for me and I can live with it. I searched through my stash and came up with fabric that was heavy weight cotton. These can be used over and over again and thrown in the washing machine when they get dirty. I have three more on the sewing table and will take pictures of those when I'm finished





2 Comments:

  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger RicĂ« said…

    i love these! what a great idea--

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Veleta (Sammy) said…

    that is a great idea... I hate that they want to charge us for buying groceries from their store... Seems as if most businesses have forgotten the words "service with a smile"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter