Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Friday, December 12, 2008

the twins

Jerry just took a quick trip up to Seattle to visit with his twin brother Randy. Randy is leaving next week for Iraq and will be there for about 6 months. He is in the Air Force reserves and his unit has been called up. I don't know how Cathy, his wonderful wife, does it. She has had both of her sons on tours in Iraq and now her husband is going. I just don't think that they should be sending 54, almost 55, year old men over there. But then again I don't think that they should be sending 18 year old young men over there either. I guess I just don't want anyone going over there and just let them figure out their problems by themselves without our help. Randy, you will be greatly missed, keep your head down and your ass out of the line of fire.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter