Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Sunday, July 19, 2009

rebar bottle tree!!!!!

I have a rebar bottle tree!!!!! I requested that Kyle and his friend David do the welding and bending of the rebar if I supplied them with all the stuff to make it. They made me a wonderful bottle tree!!! I have wanted one of these since I saw one in a friends back yard (Dale) and when you have two 19-20ish boys hanging around your house bored out of their minds because they can't find jobs.......yesterday they were hired!!!!!................you put them to work using the knowledge that they possess and have them create something wonderful for you. I love my bottle tree and thank Kyle and David immensely for doing a great job!!! They decided tha tthey liked doing this and may go into production making and selling them!! Good work guys.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Lori S-C said…

    I saw one in Oregon at the Goose's house! She told me it was a spirit tree!

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Zardo and Odraz said…

    yes, from what I understand the bad spirits are captured inside the bottles at night so they don't come into your house. The legend is from the Carolina's from what I understand.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter