Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

let the mosaic begin

I have begun to mosaic the arbor. This is a long, tedious process with lot of gluing, cutting and cussing. I swear that there are a million little tiny flies out there and as soon as I pick up the caulking gun to put the glue on the back of the tiles they all rush to my face and ears and buzz around. I look like a fool out there swinging a caulk gun around trying to shoo the flies away and in the process getting the glue all over everything. I have finally taken the tiles and glass into the house to cut because the flies were making me nuts. So now I will keep gluing on tile, mirror and glass until I think it is finished and then grout.





2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter