Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged....I'm it

I've been tagged by Lori.......

A. Attached or Single? Very attached
B. Best Friend? Jerry
C. Cake or pie? Both
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? fabric
F. Favorite color? pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? neither, don't like those squishy things
H. Hometown? Santa Maria, CA, tho I was born in Lousiana
I. Favorite indulgence? chocolate
J. January or July? July.
K. Kids? Two boys
L. Life isn’t complete without? good food and wine
M. Marriage date? Feb 11. It rained the entire month of Feb except for the few hours we got married
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One sister.
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples - gala fresh from the farmers market
P. Phobias? Don't really have any.
Q. Quotes? And so you see I have come to doubt, all that I once held as true, I stand alone without beliefs, the only truth I know is you. Simon & Garfunkle
R. Reasons to smile? Road trips with Jerry, making art, Satchel.
S. Season of choice? Spring
T. Tag 5 people: Bev, Rice, Susan, Karen, Gypsy
U. Unknown fact about me? If I tell you then it wouldn't be unknown now would it.
V. Vegetable? Love them.....except lima beans
W. Worst habit? staying on the computer too long.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? anything that is fresh and well made
Z. Zodiac sign? Taurus....through and through

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter