Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Monday, September 21, 2009

A wedding!!!

Scott and Angela wil be getting married on October 31!!! A Haloween wedding!! We are all very honored to have her as an official member of our family. She has been a member for many years now but now....well.....I guess it is official. I am going to be deputized as a commissioner of marriage for a day so I can perform the ceremony. And by ceremony I mean that I will simply be asking if they take each other and pronounce them married. This will be a very small wedding with only immediate family present. Their friends at The Spark That Glows took engagement pictures and you can see them here http://www.thesparkthatglows.com/Other/Scott-Angela-Engagement-Time/9353908_TChai#625961365_Lgmj8

The password is Ricky. Joel and Cindi, owners and operators of The Spark That Glows, did a fabulous job.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter