Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

happenings

I am a very very bad blogger. I try to post something once a week but it has been a bit nutso so I havn't been able to. So now I will get you up to date. The sunset here is at the Pismo Beach Pier from our hotel room balcony. We took a much needed night away to the Sea Venture. Had an ocean front room with a hot tub on the balcony. The evening was wonderful. We are so fortunate to have something like this just 25 minutes up the road from us.



And while I have been gone I had a birthday which included a very yummy mahogany cake!

We celebrated Beltane at Scott and Angelas.

Angela's may pole!
And I hosted a creative womens group meeting potluck.
It is quiet for now but am getting ready to take a mixed media workshop on Monday and Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter