Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Thursday, January 25, 2007

YA YA journal



I have four girlfriends that I take road trips with. We call them YaYa trips. One of us takes notes of what we are doing and what we are saying. At the end of the year she does a scrap book for each of us. It is wonderful. So I made this little journal for her to keep all of the yayaisms in. It is made of fabric with lots of hand embroidery. It has a magnetic closure and is small enough to fit into her purse. I will give this to her tomorrow when we leave for the Riverside convention and another YaYa roadtrip!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Gypsy said…

    Oh I am so happy you have Ya-Ya girlfriends! I need to get me some of those! How hysterical! Fun! And wonderful to do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter