Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dead Dryer aaauuuggggg

I do two loads of laundry this morning, take one out to the dryer and THE DRYER WON'T WORK. I check the fuse box, I unplug it and plug it back in, I open and close the door, I do everything that I can think of to get it to work. It won't work. I put all the wet clothes into the basket and drive them to the LAUNDRY MAT. Now you must keep in mind that I have never been inside a laundry mat and just happen to know where one is because there is one by the vet we go to. I go in there, find a dryer and put the clothes into it. I read all the instructions and it says to put the money into the slot. For the life of me I cannot find the coin slot. I go to a window and ask a very nice little old woman where the coin slot was. she says one moment, comes around the counter and out of her house coat pocket pulls a credit card looking thing. asks me how long and puts the card into the machine. it counts up to the time that I want and starts the machine. i pay the woman. I go to the back of the place to write in my journal at a table. The snotty nosed children also decide to sit there and kick the legs of the table so the whole thing moved. They are coughing and wiping their noses with the backs of their hands. I should be dead by next week, I'm sure of it. I packed my stuff up and went over to my dryer to wait for it to finish. I do not like laundry mats and never want to go to another one for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter