Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Satchel

Jerry and I went to visit Satchel again last night. What a difference two weeks makes. He is now 5 weeks old and huge. He is the largest in the litter. Look at those paws!! I wanted to bring him home right then and there but can't until the 20th. :( Yesterday I bought puppy teething toys so he will have something to chew other than my shoes when he arrives. We have been so fortunate to be able to go over there and visit with he and his brother/sisters and take pictures of him growing up.





And he has that wonderfull puppy smell. When we got home the cats went crazy on my sweater.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Lori S-C said…

    puppy love...the best

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Bev said…

    Oh yes, I remember those sweet puppy days -- we got our rescued lab when she was just 8 weeks old, and she was SO adorable -- now she weighs 75 pounds and still thinks she's a lap dog!

    Big Black Dogs are the BEST!!

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Zardo and Odraz said…

    I think that they always think they are lap dogs. Dylan, who we lost 5 months ago, was 1/2 lab and 1/2 great dane. He loved laying across you on the couch. They are just members of the family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter