Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Asilomar photos!!

I encountered three deer on my walk in the morning to breakfast. The view from the retreat.


The path down to the beach.




Living room fireplace in my room.


View from the front door.





My first class with Stephanie Lee. Plaster Architecture. My work station.

The following are made by the other students in the class. It is amazing to me that we all get the same materials and each one is so different.





Plaster meets wax. Class 2 with Stephanie Lee. This piece is from one of the students. She is doing the numbers for the address for her house. Loved what she did.
This is my work station.
Class 3 with Stephanie Lee. Junkdrawer metal smithing.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Lori S-C said…

    wow, great info, details, etc....sorry about the smoke issue! That is very scary!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter