Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Thursday, April 10, 2008

a new bag

I am leaving for Art and Soul in Asilomar on Sunday. Lots of supplies to pack and I needed something large to carry it all in. I went into Steve and Barry and found this wonderful large white bag for 7.00!! After washing it part of the side seam came apart and since it is lined I couldn't sew it with the machine so I just whipped stitched it with colorful floss. Drew and painted with both acrylic and lumiere paint on the front and back. It is now ready to be packed with supplies!! I am taking Stephanie Lee's classes while there and cant' wait.



2 Comments:

  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Lori S-C said…

    are you back yet? I want to hear about Art and soul!

     
  • At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂ­deo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter