Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

projects from classes

This piece is from the Plaster meets wax class. Plaster poured onto a canvas board, paint, picture adhered, more paint, scratches in plaster, more paint and then all covered with a coat of beeswax.
This one is also from that class. Plaster poured over canvas board, carved into dry plaster with wood carving tools, paint. No wax on this one.
Also from the plaster class. Plaster spread onto burlap. When dry, roll over a cylintrical object to make the plaster crack and then paint. Wipe off wet paint.
From the plaster architecture class. I have yet to paint this piece. there are wire curles coming out of her head that are hard to see in the picture.
Junk Drawer Metalsmithing. This is the one class I wasn't very good at. Burned more than I soldered but I am sure that with practice I can get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter