Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Thursday, February 12, 2009

very cool finding

Well the pictures are backwards but I can never figure out how to load them into the browser thingy to make them come up the way I want them to. So look at the second picture first and then the first picture second. Right, well, you might be wondering what this is. When Satchel and I took our morning walk out in our field this is what a came upon. It is a bone of some sort, I am thinking a hipish bone because as you can see from the first picture there is a hole through it where I woulk think the spine would go. To me it looks like a face, but then again everything I see looks like a face. And with the hole through it I thought I could mount it on a fabric wrapped dowel. This will be a fun finding to play with.


1 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Pam McKnight said…

    I have the same problem with photos not in the order I want them! My husband thinks the bone might be a pelvis. http://pammcknight.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter