Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Friday, November 14, 2008

fiber art pieces

The three fiber art pieces that I showed you previously were not chosen by the judge to go into the show at the Art Center in San Luis Obispo. I guess that they were looking for something other than what I made. I want to go to the show to see the pieces that were chosen.
I have submitted the piece - La Virgen - to the Long Beach gallery and will know on monday whether or not they accepted her. Keep your fingers crossed.
On another note, Kyle is freezing in Colorado. While our weather is in the 90's his weather is in the teens and he is not used to that. He has gone from summer in Georgia to winter in Colorado. It has really been quite an experience for him. He will be able to come home for Thanksgiving, arriving on Thanksgiving day and leaving on Sunday. It will be so good to see him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter