Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Monday, February 23, 2009

lovely dinner

I spent SAturday in Santa Barbara at the gem/minera/bead show. Huge show taking up two large buildings. It was mind boggleing to see all the colors, sparkles, beads after beads after beads. Quite overwhelming. I went with three friends, one of which has been beading, so this was like a trip to a candy store for her. You can see some of her work at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6623517
We got home late afternoon and what was waiting for me???? First of all when I walked into the house there was this wonderful scent. Garlic....lots and lots of garlic. Jerry made a spanish garlic chicken, sauted garlic ginger carrots and zucchini and an olive oil/salt baked potato. The garlic in the chicken dish just melted. The flavors came together and melded so beautifully. I put the garlic and pan juices from the chicken over my potato. When he puts his mind to it he can really really cook. Below is a picture of the chef in action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter