Art from Screaming Dove Studios

Monday, March 16, 2009

foot healing!!

My foot is healing really really well. I have been good, wearing the stupid ugly shoe, resting my foot and letting it heal and for those of you who know me.....that wasn't an easy thing to do. But I did it and it is healing. So yesterday I was able to get out in the field on the lawn tractor and mow the field. My left foot does nothing on the tractor so I was able to just sit there and mow and mow and mow. I got about 1/2 of the 6 acres done and by the time I returned to the house I was covered with dirt from head to toe, sun kissed from a beautiful day, and physically tired. It felt soooo good. If I had to stay in the house, sitting on the futon, stitching, one more day I may have gone stark raving mad. Jerry was on the big tractor so we were both out in the field on our respective tractors working. Since his tractor is much bigger than mine he is really sore and achy.......I on the other hand just feel really good, not sore at all. He hates that. snort.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
Free Counter